Thursday, April 19, 2012

ACCEPTANCE IS A POWERFUL TOOL


Greetings Mothers, 

As I drive my daughter to her voice lessons, I am wondering in my head what I should write about today for my blog. As I pulled up to the Art Center, located on the bluff of a beautiful bay area , the breeze was soft and caressing, the sky was a mild blue and this was a perfect spring afternoon!

My daughter ran straight towards the lemonade and munched on some animal crackers, her hair flying in the wind, as she waited for her friends to arrive. The lush green surroundings embraced the moment and brought me instantly to a feeling of comfort and acceptance.

While she was practicing, the staff at the art center allowed me to use the back patio. This old wooden house creaked a little and a brick was used to prevent the door from flying open.  
I pulled out my laptop and placed it on a table, a high round table with bar stools around it. This was my view…


I stood there and  yes, I looked back into my life and felt a deep sense of knowing and understanding of all the significant and insignificant events that brought me to this beautiful place/space in my life.

Acceptance is a very powerful platform to operate from because you no longer care what  other people think of you and what you should or should not be doing. You are now living from your heart.

Moms, today I invite you to look at yourself with unconditional eyes, with unconditional love and see how powerful that feels. I encourage you to accept who you are and where you are. When you do look at yourself that way, drop all judgments of self like you are dropping a dark cloak and you can truly see yourself for who you are.

Gratitude is yet another beautiful way of feeling empowered as well as moving from a state of lack to a state of have. Right now I am infinitely grateful for this beautiful view and this slight breeze that makes me feel at one with nature and the Universe.

Acceptance is knowing  that this is where you are supposed to be and not anywhere else. The lessons that you have learned and are learning is culminating to this very moment in your journey. Not accepting yourself will always put you in a mode of  “want”, want sounds like lack to the Universe and that very feeling that you are having you are attracting in your life.

Acceptance cannot be confused with complacency. Acceptance is saying yes, it is raining and I need an umbrella and rain boots and I am going to have fun in the rain. Complacency would be- it is raining, I don’t know what to do…I was expecting the sun to shine , I am disappointed-get the picture?

Expectation is a good emotion, you can ride this emotion with ease if you have no attachment to the results. Try it with little things at first, just for practice and then slowly evolve into the freedom of who you are.

Wherever you are now…welcome yourself into your life and feel the powerful shift , that will help you move forward with ease and grace.

Until tomorrow beautiful Mothers

As usual if you have any questions or comments I am here to help you! 
I also help moms via Skype sessions release limiting beliefs of themselves so they can really find profound success , fulfillment and peace.

Adwiti Subba Haffner

251-609-1251


No comments:

Post a Comment