Saturday, April 21, 2012

MOTHERS..AS WITHIN, SO WITHOUT


As within..so without.

Greetings Mothers,

Saturday morning, the day is just the way I like it. The nimbus clouds hang low in the sky, signifying some rain later, the steel gray color refracted into the day makes me feel like I am in some kind of a movie, where the mood of comfort is being established. My daughter is re-reading Daisy Meadows and her fairy books. Music fills the air with reassuring tranquility.

I am thinking about the conversation I had with a wonderful friend of mine yesterday at Starbucks. That is another fun, stress relief activity of the heart that we mothers can indulge in. 

Number one rule of thumb for mothers; make friends-like minded friends and visit with them once a week or twice a month. The only requirement you should have with this friendship is to absolutely REAL. Being real, being authentic is such a refreshing exchange and that in itself is so empowering.

We were talking about our kids, (believe me, our conversations are not all about kids)and she said something that we all know about but must make ourselves more aware of. “ You know Adwiti, all of last week I have been calm in my mind, emotionally I feel like I am in a place where I have found myself and that I have become aware of a deep healing that has been sent to me by the grace of God. But what is interesting is that my kids are calmer, they have been responding to me in a more composed fashion…”


That definitely rang a bell!

By around five months babies begin to realize that they are not part of their moms. When digging spiritually deeper, we know we are all one, we are just separated by our bodies or our egos.  

Mothers, I invite you to look back and realize how, the calmer you are inside your heart, the calmer your children are-your children can subconsciously feel you. This is why it is so important to take care of your heart and your spirit because the children are depending on you. And the best part is all you have to do is take a few moments for yourself everyday to nourish your soul. 

I just got a visual of a raging river and how the offshoots of the river flows the same way AND when the river is tranquil, the tributaries extend the serenity. You are the main river Mothers, and yes the storms come and go but the essence remains the same, you are the essence, you are connected to the source. You are like the river, strong, ever flowing and influential in all ways possible. Remember that!


Follow my blog by clicking on FOLLOW on the upper left hand corner of the page. Thank you!
Until tomorrow beautiful Mothers, stay beautiful like the River!
As usual if you have any questions or comments I am here to help you! I also help moms via Skype sessions release limiting beliefs of themselves so they can really find profound success , fulfillment and peace.



Adwiti Subba Haffner

No comments:

Post a Comment