Thursday, May 31, 2012

REACH FOR YOUR DREAMS...


Greetings beautiful Mothers and all who read my blog, 

Today I will present you with a poem I wrote some time back.

Please read it slowly and grasp the true meaning for you.

It will speak to you!


ENJOY!

 

Reach For your Dreams
 
Wake up….
Reach for your dreams...
My pretty child, my fairy child, my sweet…
Feel the divine…the Divinity within you,
And create your Queens and Kings…
With fearless wings!
Take your breath
And unveil yourself…
Make your breath,
And Breathe the silence without..
Be alive from your heart

And wish the day from the start

As you arise and awake..
You..close your eyes to see
Open your heart to feel.
Take a flight,
Soaring profound..
With the bumblebee..

AND SEE WHO YOU CAN BE

AND BE WHO YOU CAN SEE!


©Adwiti Subba Haffner

Adwiti  Subba Haffner
www.alivewithadwiti.com
251-609-1251



No comments:

Post a Comment