Saturday, June 2, 2012

LOVING ABUNDANCE..


Greetings great ones, 

Today I am going to quickly touch on the topic of abundance AGAIN, reiterating yesterday’s topic but before I do that  I would like to invite you to visit my website  because for the month of June, all my downloads are 10% off
Please take advantage of this opportunity NOW. http://www.alivewithadwiti.com



On the abundance meditation Paris Love , Organizing and productivity Coach says "WOW!! The Abundance Meditation CD is one of my favorite CD’s. When I speak of abundance I envision a wealth of knowledge, resources and gratitude, rather than a monetary vision. The CD allowed me to get in touch with the energy around abundance as well as overcome some of my own limitations. I highly recommend this CD in overcoming self- sabotaging behaviors around wealth"  http://www.alivewithadwiti.com/store/meditation/abundance-meditation

 

The chakra cleansing meditation is my top seller , Here is what people are saying ""Personally, I feel this is the best CD I have listened on Chakra’s. I would highly recommend the CD’s to anyone who is on a spiritual journey or wants to seek a fresh dimension to their life. God bless you Adwiti Haffner for an invaluable product." Manav Kundra 

"A MUST HAVE!!!!
Adwiti,you have outdone yourself with this. My goodness it just does not get any better. It truly does help to take care of any and all issues one may be experiencing and get back into balance.I personally could not feel any better and totally recommend this to everyone.
Thanks again Adwiti you are awesome" Merceda  Graves


 

If you want to make a shift, now is the time!

Abundance is the creative energy of God/Universe/The great Divine in the invisible world. In the visible world it is energy that is manifested as money.
God is omnipresent Wealth and abundance, the infinite riches of the universe.

Magnify your experience in this third dimensional world by being one with the Universe, an omnipotent Force field embodying all Love, all wisdom, all Life and all forms. 

The spirit within you is always thinking thoughts of abundance which is its true nature. 
 
Today lift up your mind, lift up your heart and become aware of this all knowing, all encompassing power that surrounds you, embraces you and holds you. Own your abundance, own your divinity with grace and wisdom. Open all the channels for wealth to flow into your life. 

I teach Moms how to get to a place of clarity....if you have more questions from these questions, feel free to email me or comment. I will be happy to help you.


My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Life Strategies Coach, Hypnotherapist and a meditation master. I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace
. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!


 http://www.alivewithadwiti.com/estimonials
251-609-1251 
P.S. sign up for my blog/follow me or go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!



©alivewithadwiti LLC





No comments:

Post a Comment