Sunday, June 3, 2012

GIFT OF APPRECIATION..


Hello light beings, 

Today we are going to touch deeply into gratitude. Gratitude really creates the powerful feeling of NOW.

I want you to now indulge deliberately into this experience. Genuinely feel deep gratitude inside your heart, when you witness your gratitude  in your mind,  you will align yourself to great abundance. So now, close your eyes and start counting your blessings  and  feel each blessing like a miracle.


Feel  the appreciation  emerging  in your heart and spreading into your whole being. Do this now…

When you appreciate, when you admire, when you respect what you have in the present the Universe rejoices with you. When the rejoicing happens you open yourself  to the flow of infinite abundance. 

Whatever you appreciate will escalate, it is like giving yourself a beautiful gift. 

 

So now take out a piece of paper and start writing at least 5 things you are grateful for.

And then in the next 5, write down the things that you desire and be grateful for it like you already have it.

Deeply feel this, visualize this.
Thank the Universe for granting this, but after that let go of the outcome, because this or something better will manifest for you.


Next, write a Thank you note, letter or email to someone that has been in your heart and you have not taken to time to write them a note, written notes are personal and has your energy in it. It shows commitment and love.

I believe in you and I know you will make breakthroughs, as you have done before. I specialize in helping people make that critical shift from where they are to where they want to be.


Until tomorrow my beautiful readers, mothers, friends and perhaps foes J I especially APPRECIATE YOU, I am only a phone call 609-1251 or an e-mailalive@alivewithadwiti.com away.
As usual if you have any questions or comments I am here to help you!


I am a Life Coach and I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal  leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding  profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
251-609-1251
P.S. sign up for my blog/follow me or go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!


©alivewithadwiti LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment