Monday, June 4, 2012

BE AT ONE WITH LOVE.........


Greetings beautiful souls,


Today I want you to meditate on all aspects of your life. Your mental, your emotional, your physical and your spiritual expression of your life and quietly let it generate a feeling of acceptance, move into the recognition of the process, receive it and then be in complete agreement of it. 


If at any given moment you feel a resistance, accept the opposition and let it slowly seep into your being.

Now receive the blessings you feel towards your life. Receiving is an intentional act.


You want more joy, be at one with joy, you want more peace, be at one with peace, you want more love ..BE AT ONE with love. 

Let us meditate on love right now....

What color is love for you? Imagine that color in front of you, now let that color, signifying love, flow into all levels of  your consciousness. Just close your eyes right now and receive that , feeling it pouring into the vessel of your being- your heart , imagine the heart expanding and turning into light.

Take few deep breaths and ENJOY LOVE that is intrinsically you.

Until tomorrow, remember to walk, talk and be with Love. Love is your best friend and respects , supports and frees you.

Loving blessings my friends, Please remember that for the month of June, all the meditation downloads are 10% off! www.empowerthemother.com

I teach Moms how to get to a place of clarity....if you have more questions from these questions, feel free to email me or comment. I will be happy to help you.

 

My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Life Strategies Coach, Hypnotherapist and a meditation master. I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace
. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!

251-609-1251 
P.S. sign up for my blog/follow me or go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!



©alivewithadwiti LLC



No comments:

Post a Comment