Friday, June 15, 2012

FATHER........


Dearest Mothers, sisters, fathers and brothers,

I know a lot of fathers are reading my blog because I get comments from them every now and then. I want to give them a huge shout out! My husband is one of them!

As I lost my mother at a very young age and although my sweet aunt took over most of the duties as a generous, wonderful mother to us, my father was also our mother. This is really just going to be a little recollection as I mother my child with my father as a role model.

                                        Two Hands 1
                                

The clouds would blanket the skies, the black crows would line up on the power lines, huddled together too cold to fly, icy cold fingers of the wind whipped our faces and then made its way deep into our bones, perhaps even freezing them sometimes.

Sunday mornings, we would all have breakfast in bed with our father. We were three girls. We sat around in his bed as he narrated tales about his enchanting world. We listened with rapt attention and visualized each word which materialized into pictures, graphics and holograms. He somehow made everything come alive. I remember laughing till I cried and sobbing silently with some of his really poignant tales.                                         

The male influence is so imperative in your child’s life too. The ying and the yang. Gone are the days when the mother was blamed for the children’s foibles, now men are equally responsible for the upbringing. Historically the mothers were more involved in the child rearing but studies now show that Fathers should play a distinct role in child development as those results in a more positive outcome for the future of the child.

Spiritually speaking, the child does seek out the male or female characteristics to integrate within themselves. A child is looking for balance from an outside source so being really conscious and aware of the way the mother treats the father and vice versa is important to remember.
                                family

I have often seen parents allowing the child to talk disrespectfully to them. Their reasoning is that they are allowing their child to be free, but in the same token  the parent is teaching the child that it is acceptable to be treated  with disregard, so the child too will agree to be treated in a similar fashion in life, it is not just about manners. It is eventually about self respect and how they treat themselves.
                
                                      infant

What kind of role model are you? I am not asking you to become someone else here, but intrinsically you are that spiritual being that does respect and is balanced with the male or female energy present within you. I am simply asking you to become aware of that and encourage the male participation (if there is little) into your child’s life. 


My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Life Coach. I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!

251-609-1251
P.S. Follow my blog by clicking on "join this site" and also go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!
©alivewithadwiti LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment