Sunday, June 10, 2012

LIFE IS A DANCE.....


Greetings Mothers and others,


Follow my blog by clicking on "join this site" and also go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!

I have been emphasizing the awareness of consciously revering the feminine energy within you. We have worshipped the male, the doer too much now it is time to reflect, rest, rejuvenate and  then act, which is the yang energy.

My daughter was watching Avatar, the television series ( did I tell you she is a serious fan of the show and even watches the making of, the director’s cut and everything involved with the show ) and I caught a glimpse of it.

                                   Disco

They talk about the use of psychokinetic variants of Chinese martial arts known as "bending.", and this requires a lot of concentration, focus and internal meditation in all chakras or energy centers of the body to create the flow and then when the action happens it is part of the intention, beautifully choreographed.

Today I want you to think of  life as your dance partner. Enjoy the movement and create the flow with life.
1.     Listen to the music of creation - your heart .
2.     Watch the audience respond- the Universe.
3.     Feel the Rhythm – your heartbeat.
4.     Touch AND CONNECT with your life – your breath.
5.     Enjoy the dance- your smile and your laughter.


                                   dancing girl

Hope you are having a beautiful and blessed Sunday! It is raining here, I cannot distinguish between day or night and enjoying the respite at home, reading Autobiography of a Yogi and Tennessee Williams again.



So my beautiful readers, I bless you with the dance of life today. I am here adwitiempowers@gmail.com 


With all my love and blessings,
 My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Life Coach. I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
251-609-1251
P.S. Follow my blog by clicking on "join this site" and also go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!
©alivewithadwiti LLC


No comments:

Post a Comment