Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE..


Greetings bright beings,

The sunshine flood is on me now, it is everywhere! In the streets, in my car, outside my house, through the windows, across the ocean..I am sun sodden!  But ahhh that breeze from the ocean takes me to the mountains and instantly transports me to a cooler state of mind.

So, now I am huddled in my office, with the blinds closed and waiting for some of my Skype sessions  to begin.  I  really look forward  to all my sessions as I enjoy working with people who dream and make things happen.

A few tips  to make your dreams come true:

1.     Visualize your success.

2.     Create a plan and Focus on it. Use a mental magnifying glass to enlarge your plan.

3.     Do something for your dream or your goal every day, it will build up to the final vision before you know it.

Enjoy summer and take care of your dreams for they are fragile and they can break easily! 

                                           red thoughts

My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Life Coach. I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
 http://www.alivewithadwiti.com/estimonials

251-609-1251
P.S. Follow my blog by clicking on "join this site" and also go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!
©alivewithadwiti LLC


No comments:

Post a Comment