Monday, June 18, 2012

SURFS UP.......

Greetings beautiful beings, 

It was a chilled out Father’s day for us yesterday, hope yours was equally good, which I suspect it was.

Erick is a surfer and he waits eagerly for the “surfs up” signal every day. With the law of attraction at play, the waves were up yesterday, so at the break of dawn, away he went to be greeted by the glistening arms of the ocean.

                      

We waited for him with loves, kisses and some presents.

My husband’s complete passion for the surf is because he says he can become one with nature, with the ocean and when he comes back from the experience he is always a little transformed , a little more expansive and little more meditative and flowing.

The way he describes surfing is the way I would describe my meditations. Everything else vanishes except the very moment, that swirl of energy or wave that propels you forward.

He says “ when you hold on too much, you lose momentum and you crash .” Sound familiar?

“ Waiting for the right time is key in surfing..so you can ride the wave all the way.”

So patience is required for the right time, to pounce on the wave.

Today, I would like for you to think about what you have been waiting to happen, what is holding you back?

 Have you jumped on the right wave yet? Are you too afraid to ride it? Or are you hoping the next one will be better? 

Think carefully and feel the fears surrounding this issue, when you know what fears are stopping you from experiencing the flow, the success and the movement of the journey, you will be able to move forward with it after clearing the blocks.

As usual I am here to help you clear those mental blocks so you can live that life- enjoyable!

Today I wish you "surfs up" for your moving forward.

My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Life Coach. I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace
. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
                            

251-609-1251
P.S. Follow my blog by clicking on "join this site" and also go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!
©alivewithadwiti LLC



No comments:

Post a Comment