Monday, May 7, 2012

CHANGE YOUR MORNING-CHANGE YOUR DAY


Good Morning beautiful Mothers,

Monday morning and the alarm has gone off  I am sure and we have to awake to take care of the daily needs of the day. Today I want to suspend the Goal Setting series and talk a little about morning rituals.

Morning time is a very auspicious time because everything is awakening. Awakening is such a powerful state of awareness and I ask you to gently translate that into something spiritual in the mornings and connect with the energy of awakening consciousness.

Another reason why the early mornings are so wonderful is because the body and the mind would have benefits immensely from the overnight respite, as we turn our bodies over  to regain balance which is called homeostasis. 

When the body slows down, resting or sleeping, the parasympathetic nervous system starts to play its role in recuperating and restoring the body and the mind. The first instant you wake up, lulled still in the twilight zone, between this world and the dream world, the mind is not yet active to give you orders to act a certain way, to stress, worry and agonize about certain things.

 In other words in the very early mornings your mind is still pure, unpolluted and undaulterated by the daily grind.

1.     So wake up and before you even open your eyes, think about something that makes you happy. For me, it is the sound of rain, the laughter of my daughter, flowers, husband and so many other things that immediately transports me to a happier place and places a smile on my face.
2.     Then start to feel gratitude in your hearts. I like to even start doing some chants,  saturating my mind with nothing but good.
3.     Meditate, even five minutes. I cannot stress enough how much meditation has helped me center myself to connect me to the Universal flow of life and brought me closer to God.

When you do all of these three things consistently you will definitely start to see results. This does not mean that the problems will be gone, believe me, you will be able to handle it better or change your perspective about it. Please e-mail me your thoughts or feel free to comment.

I believe in you and I know you will make breakthroughs, as you have done before. I specialize in helping people make that critical shift from where they are to where they want to be.



Until tomorrow my beautiful readers, mothers, friends and perhaps foes J Invite a little calm in your mind.

As usual if you have any questions or comments I am here to help you!
I am a Life Coach and I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal  leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding  profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
251-609-1251
P.S. sign up for my blog/follow me or go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!
©alivewithadwiti LLC




No comments:

Post a Comment