Sunday, May 6, 2012

ZAP THOSE EXCUSES- GOAL SETTING PART 3


EXCUSES BE GONE- GOAL SETTING PART 3

Greeting Mothers,

Yes, here I am on Sunday, seizing a little time to connect with you and to add to the Goal Setting menu, so I can help you with your next level of success. I know a lot of you have accomplished a lot in your lives, and some of you  perhaps feel that even though you have achieved great success you still  feel that something maybe missing to create that next level of success, and that could even be “inner peace”. I am directly addressing the “something maybe missing” part of your Goal setting.

Let us examine that part and find out about our excuses. Excuses happen in all walks of our lives, but the old maxim “ Where there is a will, there is a way” always rings true. Now those excuses may not be very blatant, they could be so subtle that it would take a great deal of awareness to ascertain them.

Excuses are something that we hand over our power to, to the outside forces and circumstances. “I did not have enough time” means “I did not take out enough time to do this.” “ I can’t do it” almost always subconsciously means “ I won’t do it. ”  get the drift?

Excuses steal our dreams and keep making us look for it in the past. The past is over, so you will never find that dream that you are looking for there. Excuses are real self saboteurs that stop us, gag us , bind us , lock us and seal us back into past interpretations of ourselves. You know the voice that keeps belittling you, mocking you , criticizing you, this voice is only making judgments from the past, but again the past is over!

Today, I request you to do threee things.


1.     Turn the volume of the critical voice down. Just simply when you hear an excuse, visualize a dial in your mind connected to the sound of that voice and just turn it down, way down or if you want, just turn it off. And up the volume of your inner encouraging, supportive and action oriented voice! Yay!
2.     At every given opportunity, when the excuses start to slither into your mind, there and then take a stand and make an internal shift to aligning with your goals that you have been wanting to achieve and tell yourself , you are worth it!
3.     Don't give those excuses any energy, because energy is  like a magnifying glass. It magnifies whatever you are focusing on. Give your goals the focus, the energy that it has been needing for so long AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!  

I believe in you and I know you will make breakthroughs, as you have done before. I specialize in helping people make that critical shift from where they are to where they want to be.



Until tomorrow my beautiful readers, mothers, friends and perhaps foes J Zap those excuses and make your dreams happen! 

As usual if you have any questions or comments I am here to help you!
I am a Life Coach and I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal  leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding  profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
251-609-1251
P.S. sign up for my blog/follow me or go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!
©alivewithadwiti LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment