Monday, July 23, 2012

100 DAYS OF BLOGGING-THE PROMISE....


Greetings lovely beings, 

I have to share something with you today! I committed to writing a blog a day for 100 days, some 100 days ago and guess what? Today is the last day...yipeeeee...I was able to fulfill my commitment, come hail or high water, and believe both were readily available!

                         rest

If you have been following my blogs, then you will remember how during Day 30 onwards for a whole 5 days or more, my computer crashed and then my laptop crashed, this has never happened to me before where both my working tools have crashed. I had to reschedule all my Skype appointments with my clients, reply emails through my BlackBerry but, write a blog?

I found myself writing with my IPOD and my Blackberry.  If I had not made that commitment, that promise to me and my readers….If it was an indifferent, loose proposal then the writing would not have mattered.
“You need to make a commitment, and once you make it, then life will give you some answers.”  Les Brown

“It is only when you despair of all ordinary means, it is only when you convince it that it must help you or your perish, that the seed of life in you bestirs itself to provide a new resource.”  Robert Collier

Commitment for me is something that your heart wants you to do and your head needs to follow through without any compromises.

                              Commitment

I invite you to make a commitment today and I will keep following through with you with my blogs every Thursday and Mondays. 

Please e-mail to this email address right now subscribe@alivewithadwiti.com so you can still get updates, tips and encouraging, positive messages from me. As you know there is no dearth of negatives in the world…send your email address with subscribe as your heading and prepare to be happy, encouraged, optimistic and confident. YES!

A lot of times when a commitment is made public then you are more liable to persist and succeed! So go tell your friends, relatives, and a close buddy what you are planning to do the next 21 days or 100 days and email me.....make that change now, for it is within you!

                             free at last

“Once a man has made a commitment to a way of life, he puts the greatest strength in the world behind him. It's something we call heart power. Once a man has made this commitment, nothing will stop him short of success.”
Vincent "Vince" Lombardi (1913-1970)

I am 100% behind you for the commitment you have made! Next newsletter will be about how to keep your commitment! 

Namaste~ Adwiti


My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Certified Personal Transformation Coach. I teach women and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
 http://www.alivewithadwiti.com/estimonials
www.empowerthemother.com
 251-609-1251
P.S. Follow my blog by clicking on "subscribe to be inspired" and also go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on                                  girl dancing 

No comments:

Post a Comment