Thursday, August 2, 2012

MEDITATION.............



Greetings beautiful beings, 

Today I had some quiet time to myself and I feel introspective. I am blogging every Mondays and Thursdays now, so I can bring fresh material to you.

These past few days has been a little challenging, taking my daughter to different activities, encouraging her to be independent so I can keep working from home. I do enjoy the abundance of the Universe that I can actually be with her and also follow my bliss and passion.

My daughter is ruminating Kandinsky in her art class and I get to enjoy this powerful, blissful moment with nature. This is my view.

                              

The breeze just like an ardent lover is caressing my being gently, cautiously , just enough to open me up to the essence of silence.
The lapping of the waves against the shore is a constant reminder of the cycle of life, the movement within and without. The rhythmic sound is like a lullaby easing my soul to rest a while.

THE ART CENTER
                     
This is a perfect moment right now for me. My longings seem to be trivial compared to the vastness of the Universe. The ephemeral quality of this instant is etched deep in my mind. I am sharing with you today the essence of quietude.

                                        

Let us meditate….

Just close your eyes and imagine the breeze , soft gentle breeze caressing you, hear the sweet lapping of the waves as it rhythmically lulls you to a place deep within you…as you drop all your thoughts and you go deeper and deeper relaxed.

Now imagine the gentle energy touch your heart, as your heart chakra extends higher, deeper and wider. Now feel the flow of the Universe flowing into your heart and thereby touching and reaching into all levels of your being….
Feel all limitations clearing away, letting go of anything that no longer serves you…feel all tensions, anger, hurt and pain melt like ice on a hot summers day.

The sadness that you carry can be dropped right now and you can give yourself permission to feel free. Allow yourself to simply enjoy this moment of utter bliss.


And now I want you to draw upon the part of you that you know is unlimited, is infinite, ageless and supremely wise. Feel the unadulterated quality of your essence and visualize an image of you that depicts the freedom that you have desired all your life.

Smile at this image because this is you, the essential, the fundamental you. Now imagine the golden light of the Universe bathing your being, renewing your connection with life . We are here to be happy and to renew your relationship with life and feel the love, you simply have to let go... The more love you give to your life the more alive your spirit will feel, the more alive your spirit feels the more joy and passion you will feel from your physical being.

Summon this image, this light image , this essential self  to merge with you in this moment. Feel the immense delight of knowing who are in a deep way. The mind is so powerful and ultimately it is the mind that has created who you are today and if you want to be happier  and a more abundant version of  you, then let this merge be the powerful encounter that you have been waiting for to illuminate your life and give strength to your journey.
Now hand all this over to the Universe and imagine your angels and your spiritual team working on you and helping you transmute this to the outer, physical realm.

Feel the light like sprinkles all over your body…..change is taking place on a deep level now….
Take a deep breath in and feel the weight of your body in this hemisphere , come back to this awareness and slowly when you are ready open your eyes …..stretch and smile.

                              Considerations

 My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Certified Personal Transformation Coach. I teach women and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
 http://www.alivewithadwiti.com/estimonials
www.empowerthemother.com
 251-609-1251
P.S. Follow my blog by clicking on "subscribe to be inspired" and also go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on                                  girl dancing 



No comments:

Post a Comment