Tuesday, May 22, 2012

ARE YOU YOUR TRUE SELF?



What is true me? Is it the positive me or the negative me or simply the perfect balanced between the two me's ? 

This is another question posed when my blog read “  Release the need to be you-created by the EGO-invite and embrace the truest form of you. This seems to be a simple statement, please take some time to ponder over the “true” you!”

I will definitely have to quote some great poets, writers, philosophers and most importantly great spiritual masters here to elucidate the “true me”.

                            

“Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.” –Buddha

“Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” – Carl Jung


“Retire to the center of your being, which is calmness.”  Paramahansa Yogananda

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” – Aristotle

                          

Each of us is here to discover our true Self… that essentially we are spiritual beings who have taken manifestation in physical form… that we're not human beings that have occasional spiritual experiences… that we're spiritual beings that have occasional human experiences.”- Deepak Chopra

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.” Jesus

                        

From my own opinion the true self is the one not touched by the EGO.

1.   True self is beyond thought, which is beyond ego.
2.   The true self is the infinite being that you can feel when you meditate.
3.   The true self is at peace with all things in the Universe knowing that we are all one, not more or less.
4.   The true self is unconditional love. This basically means love which is absolute, not reactionary. Reactionary love is affected by cause and effect, but true love is simply there, eternally infinite and unbounded.
5.   Quite simply put, if you can separate your ego from self, you find your true self.
        

I know the next question perhaps will be how can I separate my true self from my ego..I hope to tackle that in the next blog time permitting.
To all my readers hope all my blogs are fun and entertaining, I am hoping to do some podcasts, hope you will participate in that as well. 

My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Life Coach. I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal  leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding  profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
251-609-1251
P.S. sign up for my blog/follow me or go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!


©alivewithadwiti LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment