Saturday, May 26, 2012

BECOME EMPTY...

Greetings Mothers,

Aahhhhhhhhhhh key board!....I feel extraordinarily privileged! 

I just got my computer from the repair shop, although all data was not lost, they had to reinstall windows so much has to be done to this PC before it gets back to its optimum running format.

I will keep it simple and short today. Since I just got back my computer I have a lot of pending work to finish, but the message was relayed to me quite clearly, it was time for a renewal.

A story comes to mind.  High up in the mountains, across the valley of beautiful lavender flowers a river ran through a beautiful monastery, where a great Zen master resided. He was known for his simplicity and his honesty in dealing with his students.His whole life was a series of active meditations. He swept the floor, he cooked his meal, he watered his plants, he split the wood and everything he did, there was a deep sense of living in the moment and being one with it.

                        
A very educated scholar from the city heard of this Zen master and decided to pay him a visit. The scholar had every intention to learn from the master although he deemed himself extremely educated and knowledgeable.  

The scholar was received by the Zen master with great respect, he was asked to sit and have a cup of tea . The scholar accepted the invitation but started demonstrating his vast knowledge and bragged about his academic achievements to the Zen master. The scholar kept on and on about how much he already knew and asked the master what he could teach him.

The student brought in the tea,the cup was handed over to the scholar and the Master poured the tea, he kept pouring it even though it was overflowing past the saucer and trickled down the floor. The scholar was confused and asked him what he was doing.

The master replied “ When the cup is full, then no more tea can be poured in any more, it will overflow. It is when the cup is empty that I can fill it with more tea.”

The scholar bowed his head and became his disciple for as long as he lived.

Mothers, empty your cup so the Universe can fill it with love, goodness, wisdom and knowledge. Stubbornness is a sure sign of a full cup!
Become empty so you can be full-filled.

Have a fabulous Memorial weekend and know that I am here for you, guiding you, helping you and supporting you through all your trying, wonderful and amazing journeys.

My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Life Coach. I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
                               
http://www.alivewithadwiti.com/estimonials
251-609-1251
P.S. sign up for my blog/follow me or go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!


©alivewithadwiti LLC

1 comment:

  1. " Become empty so you can be full-filled ".

    I simply love this quote of yours & so apt.

    About a year or 2 ago I was chit chatting with a friend on FB & I was telling him my experience of getting older. when was 25 I thought I knew everything & now I realize that I actually really don't know anything ...... nothing what MATTERS anyways.

    Thank you for this blog of wisdom ...it is appreciated in more ways than u can imagine.

    ReplyDelete