Sunday, May 27, 2012

THE DARE ....


Greetings beautiful Mothers,

Today I am jumpstarting with one of my favorite quotes..

That the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.”

I have revealed to you about commitments more times than I can remember. 

Today  I dare you to do three things this week:

1.   Dare to do something that you have always wanted to do and never could.

2.   The only way to overcome fear is ACTION! Write down one fear that is holding you back from making that jump to the other side of who you really long to be.

3.   Thirdly “Nike” it! JUST DO IT! Mothers, even if it is a small act, make it a symbol of your infinite possibilities waiting for you to make it a reality. It is all there, what you desire, you have to start by taking that baby step towards it.

Please let me know via e-mail or via comments what progress you have made this week. adwitiempowers@gmail.com

I will be starting a inner circle group within my website for a nominal price in a few weeks, so I can help you liberate yourself from the old disempowering ways and realize your greater potential as a mother. I will help you connect to the energy of the mother who is so powerful and magnificent and yes completely within you!

My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Life Coach. I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
 
251-609-1251
P.S. sign up for my blog/follow me or go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!


©alivewithadwiti LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment