Thursday, May 17, 2012

WHAT IS THE POWER OF COINCIDENCE?

Greetings Beautiful Mothers, 


Exploring the power of coincidence I bring you this wonderful anecdote, I know you will enjoy!
It was around Christmas last year that I met this photographer lady, it was an immediate connection that we decided to explore over lunch or a cup of coffee. We exchanged face book names and our business cards.



After six months of facebooking, texting, emailing with her, we finally settled on a place, date and a time ! Kitty’s café for breakfast at 7:45 AM, 16th May.


As I ran out of the door I reminded my husband to add eggs to his grocery list.

Since the café is not that far from my house I decided to walk , but because I did not calculate my time correctly I ended up running the last leg  at top speed holding my hat and clutching my pretty little purse so when I reached the destination, I was half panting, half coughing and fully embarrassed!

I ordered a tall glass of ice water and sat down to meet this wonderful lady who patiently smiled through my coughs, my panting and my apologies !

After the initial flurry of activities mostly from my side, I settled down with a cup of decaf coffee, a little self conscious because of my energetic entrance.




She was just like the photographs that she takes, there was something deeply intimate and personal but abstract about her connection with life, I could see it in her eyes as she glanced around the room. I felt her perceiving angles that would not just relate with her but also profoundly with her audience.  I have always loved her photography. It is not the obvious, observable shots that  communicates with me, but those mundane things that emotes life in such a way that excites my imagination and facilitates my connection with her journey.



We were exchanging stories about our kids as all mothers’ tend to do. She ordered a fruit plate and I a cup of oatmeal.

We talked about each other’s work and I passionately explained to her about the work I do and how I help people to trust the flow of the Universe, to make that internal shift from hopelessness to faith, from darkness to light, from really where they are to where they want to be.


She carefully mixed the muesli in the yogurt, she took a spoonful and a little excitement touched her eyes “ Yes, I love it when that happens” she said enjoying the yogurt. “Something so interesting happened a few days ago! My son wanted to play the Trombone. I had no idea what, where or how to connect all the parts together to make this happen, leave alone how much those things would cost!”

“Wow, I would love to hear him play, I love music as I grew up in a very musical family.” I quipped





“Well, when we started to look around for one, I realized that those things were not cheap! It was going to cost us quite a lot of money which at that particular moment was not quite in my budget! The company had a loan arrangement which came up to quite a ridiculous amount to shell out each month. My son grasps financial situations very swiftly, and he started to back track and even suggested that he would simply not play the Trombone! Of course he was devastated although he was managing a brave front! ”

She took another sip of her coffee and with her slow, deliberate movement brushed her bangs away from her face, “Well, I looked at him and told him with conviction that he would get this instrument no matter what! So I walked outside to take a breather. I don’t usually check my facebook messages on my phone, but that day something urged me to.”

The waitress came around asking if we wanted more coffee, we both asked for a little top up! She continued her story as I ate my oatmeal , sipped my coffee and listened.

“Well..guess what?”

“What?” I said in anticipation.

“The facebook message was from a friend of mine and it read “I am not sure what your son has picked as an instrument but I have a brand new Trombone that my son used only once and I can sell it to you for $300!!”

“What?” I exclaimed, excited but not surprised!

I had chills as I high fived her and said “This story is so going on my blog tomorrow! Can I share please?”

She nodded and smiled with her eyes that had a lightning connection to her heart. “Click” she went in her mind of this moment, I am certain! We promised to do breakfast again and this time sooner than the six months that it took us, acknowledged the soulful girl talk we so need and parted ways  feeling a little richer in experience and a little deeper in connection.




I had appointments the rest of the day, but when I got home my husband had forgotten to get the eggs, and we were going to eat breakfast for dinner ! Well, a little later as I was preparing to make some tofu, the phone rang and believe it or not, it was our wonderful neighbor calling to offer us some freshly laid eggs from her sister’s farm!

The Universe has her own intelligence and language which we should not try to decipher, analyze ,activate or interrupt. We should simply participate with our hearts and mind open to her profound wisdom. Life is beautiful!


I believe in you and I know you will make breakthroughs, as you have done before. I specialize in helping people make that critical shift from where they are to where they want to be.

*All photographs are taken by Michelle Carol Stancil. Please  like her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MCSpixs *

Until tomorrow my beautiful readers, mothers, friends and perhaps foes J HAVE FAITH, I am only a phone call 609-1251 or an e-mailalive@alivewithadwiti.com away.
As usual if you have any questions or comments I am here to help you!


I am a Life Coach and I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal  leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding  profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
251-609-1251
P.S. sign up for my blog/follow me or go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!


©alivewithadwiti LLC

4 comments:

  1. Loved this post. Michelle is an amazing photographer and I think without her even realizing it...her work always inspires me.

    Heart and mind always open,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!!!! I SOOOOOOO needed to read this post now, thank you my friend!! : )

    ReplyDelete