Thursday, July 5, 2012

HUMOR.....


Greetings beautiful ones,

Feel free to share this blog with your friends, or tweet it or like it in Face book. That would help me a great deal..Thank you!





Yesterday we had a blast! The weather was acting up a little bit, but after the slight thunder storm, nothing was going to stop us from paddle boarding, kayaking, inner tubing and skim boarding.

Right after the storm I attempted the Stand up paddle board on choppy waters, I insisted! Standing on the board I was going to weather the stormy bay, I had never done this before. The waves were rocking the board back and forth and sideways. Much balance was needed and my husband’s ( the surfer) expert advice. “Paddle..Paddle..Dig deep….get some elbow in there..” and his voice trailed as I moved forward.  

While I was paddling away, a  boat made a huge wake on the water and off I toppled, out of the paddle board crashing into the water, holding on to the paddle, so as not to lose it and then desperately looking for the board itself until I was able to hang on to it. I heard my family and friends in the shore hooting and howling. 


My daughter came running to the end of the pier.  I got back up, proudly and balanced back on the board, slowly digging into the water inching my way to shore. As I passed the pier I affectionately looked at my daughter “ aaahhh..sweetheart, you came to check on mamma?”


“No mamma, I wanted to see if you would fall again, so I would get a close up shot of it!”

I laughed so hard, I fell of the board again, she jumped into the water when I found my way back up on the board. She crept to the front of the paddle board and we both paddled back to shore.

Remember to have some fun, to laugh at yourself and not to be afraid to make a fool of yourself. In our society we give so much importance to hard work, seriousness  that we forget to value the other side of the coin..The light side! 


Enjoy your light side. When is the last time, you laughed wholeheartedly?  When was the last time you gave two hoots and made a fool of yourself? I invite you to do that and see how freeing that is!

Hope you have a wonderful day. I will see you tomorrow. Feel free to share this blog with your friends, or tweet it or like it in Face book. That would help me a great deal..Thank you!


My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Life Coach. I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
 http://www.alivewithadwiti.com/estimonials
www.empowerthemother.com
251-609-1251
P.S. Follow my blog by clicking on "join this site" and also go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!
©alivewithadwiti LLC

                                                                                      
My daughter skim boarding and fishing
                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment