Saturday, July 7, 2012

WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE- PART 1


Greetings Beautiful people,

I have exciting news!


I AM starting a weight loss challenge starting today! Anyone who wants to get on on this challenge please email your intention  at alive@alivewithadwiti.com

Jump in tumbling
READY!
                                 
I have many clients come to me for weight release, so I thought I would start a challenge here.

1.     Start today with an intention to become healthy, overall.

                                                  Red Pepper

2.     Close your eyes, take a deep breath and offer your body a commitment to honor and respect it. With your mind’s eye become aware of each part of your body and send it some grateful energy, because what would life be without it.

3.     Then I ask my clients to check their pantry and carefully weed out everything that they do not  need to be consuming, or if they have to, just in moderation. Those include: chips, anything fried, junk food, alcohol-especially beer, white bread, white rice to name a few and replace with lots of vegetables, whole wheat goodness, brown rice, legumes and healthy unprocessed food.

                                              Shopper in the market 5
4.     Write down your goal weight and a specific time that you are going to achieve this weight.

5.     Now, proclaim it to your friends and family, so you get the support. If you have a close friend who wants to release the weight with you, a buddy system is great.

So, for the first day organize your thoughts, your goals and your support system. Get a Coach, she can really help you get to your healthy weight. I am here even long distance to help you if you need to find the inner guidance and support.

Tomorrow I will be writing about the mind set!

Until then, make up your minds and enjoy the day with a light exercise, plenty of water and a great attitude.
Spices...3
Collection of my favorite spices!

Hope you have a wonderful day. I will see you tomorrow. Feel free to share this blog with your friends, or tweet it or like it in Face book. That would help me a great deal..Thank you!


My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Life Coach. I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
 http://www.alivewithadwiti.com/estimonials
www.empowerthemother.com
251-609-1251
P.S. Follow my blog by clicking on "join this site" and also go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!
©alivewithadwiti LLC
                                                   




No comments:

Post a Comment