Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE -DAY5 (LOVE YOUR BODY)



Greetings beautiful beings who are reading my blogs and   participating on the weight loss challenge,

DAY 5! LOVE YOUR BODY!

                                 Graveyard Statue Series 2

I want to share with you that I received a Face book message from one of the wonderful people taking the challenge and she has already lost 3 pounds! I applaud her efforts and her journey to success! You can do it! Nothing makes me happier than to see success through any of my programs. I want to thank her for sending me that message.

Commitment and following through with it, always bring results!  You cannot get results by just wishing and hoping. If you want something, imagine it first but don’t just stay there in that world, get up and get it! ACTION!

So now, according to this plan, you have changed your eating habits, you have started to exercise…..I know you can achieve your goals through consistent effort and a very firm belief that you can do this!

Persistence and perseverance, will not only bring results, it will actually present you with great rewards.

Today’s exercise is a very effective and a valuable one, please do this every day!

                                      Venus di Milo

I invite you to become aware of each part of your body. Now I want you to send every part of your body gratitude and appreciation. They have been with you since the time you were born. Each part of your body is a part of you.
Become aware of how you have viewed your body before and how your body has reacted…now gently send light and positive energy to your body.Believe me , she/he feels it!  You can take it a step further by asking all parts of you to corporate with you and help you become healthy, sexy and slim. Do this every day and watch the change happening.

Remember it took you so long to put on weight, be patient with yourself and your body. Keep moving and don’t give up!

 Have a wonderful day. I will see you tomorrow. Feel free to share this blog with your friends, or tweet it or like it in Face book. That would help me a great deal..Thank you!


My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Life Coach. I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
 http://www.alivewithadwiti.com/estimonials
www.empowerthemother.com
251-609-1251
P.S. Follow my blog by clicking on "subscribe to be inspired" and also go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! 
                                           aphrodite

No comments:

Post a Comment