Monday, August 20, 2012

REMINDERS FOR A SUCCESSFUL WEEK.....


Greetings beautiful spirits,

My daughter’s school starts today and I will have more time now to focus on myself and my passion which is helping and teaching beautiful women and anyone the Universe sends me, to live life to the fullest with passion and peace within their hearts.

I have a few pointers for you to act on or simply feel to make this week a purposeful one. 

Pick one for the week and consistently follow through with it and watch the change slowly starting to make its appearance in your life.

                                            

1.     Let your words complement your action.

2.    Be compassionate to others and to yourself.

3.     Start a small project and get excited

                                     

4.     Give yourself a gentle pat on your back and encourage yourself to keep moving forward.

5.     What is the single daily action you will take to make your dream come true.Wishing you a wonderful week and hope to hear from you soon.

                              Girl Jumping




As always I am here for you…..Thank you for evolving in this journey with me. Be blessed, be connected, be you..........

 Adwiti Subba Haffner


My name is Adwiti Subba Haffner and I am a Certified Personal Transformation Coach. I teach women and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
 http://www.alivewithadwiti.com/estimonials
www.empowerthemother.com
 251-609-1251
P.S. Follow my blog by clicking on "subscribe to be inspired" and also go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on                                  girl dancing 






No comments:

Post a Comment