Saturday, May 12, 2012

DANCE AWAY THE NEGATIVITY….



Greetings lovely Mothers,

You don't have to be a dancer to have your own dance.

Dance therapy is one of the most beautiful, energizing and exhilarating therapies I have ever experienced. No, I do not see a dance therapist, I just turn on the music and I dance, like no one is watching me, it is freeing, it has movement, it is relaxing and I am burning those calories.

Dance is one of the various ways to connect with the divinity within you, if you are delighting in heart centeredness, like the dance that the Sufis practice, it is a meditation of light and bliss. What the Sufi dancing does is that with each movement they let the thoughts fall away from their consciousness and surrender their beings to the divine while honoring  and exalting the connection with each other.

Dance heritage of India is perhaps more than 5000 years old, this is simply what we have discovered, you know there are more mysteries that need to be revealed and unearthed. In India dance was used as a medium of worship and expression. I cannot write about dance and not mention the most celebrated and Iconic dancer - Nataraj. The dance of Shiva is eternally symbolic. He is dancing to destroy the fatigued Universe, in order to start the process of creation. The dance is supposed to have taken place in the center of the Universe. Dance is sacred!

You can use dance as a release, as a form of devotion or simply an expression of enjoyment. People who dance are usually happier than the ones who don’t because they have an outlet to release tension, stress, negativity, anxiety and replace it with natural effervescence of life!

Studies have shown…..to hell with studies, try it for yourself! Put on that music, and start moving. Do this for yourself, it is emotive, expressive and enchanting! Similar to exercises, dance releases those endorphins, known also to diminish depression, improve your heart health, lose that weight J and gives you an immense feeling of freedom. Dancing is primal, it is instinctive just as the rhythm of the whole Universe is. The beautifully choreographed essence of life is  the dance in your heart.

Life is your dance partner-You must lead with your heart and the Universe will choreograph for you!

I believe in you and I know you will make breakthroughs, as you have done before. I specialize in helping people make that critical shift from where they are to where they want to be.

  

Until tomorrow my beautiful readers, mothers, friends and perhaps foes J I invite you to dance with your heart and if you have trouble finding the rhythm I am only a phone call 609-1251 or an e-mail away.

As usual if you have any questions or comments I am here to help you!
I am a Life Coach and I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal  leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding  profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
251-609-1251
P.S. sign up for my blog/follow me or go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!
©alivewithadwiti LLC
  


No comments:

Post a Comment