Wednesday, May 9, 2012

THE POWER OF COINCIDENCE


Synchronicity and a little serendipity made my day

I have seen it in movies, read it in books  but when it actually happened to me in the most subtle and non assuming but extremely powerful manner I began to understand the matrix , the algorithm of life, and although many coincidences have occurred in my life before, this one stands out for its simplicity and it deliverance.

My daughter  had a phenomenal teacher, a confidante, a friend and a clown (a practicing clown) all rolled in one, like a California roll, where you can enjoy all kinds of flavors in your mouth all at once, in pre-school!  Yes, she was fortunate to experience her unconventional personality!

She gave up her Rhodes scholarship to be with the kids because that was her calling and yes, she is the happiest person I have ever come across.  Now, I consider myself pretty peppy but she would put me to shame with her high spirits, really! The amazing thing was that her joviality was straight from her heart, you would feel it-there was nothing artificial there!

Like Pied Piper of Hamelin to the kids, she marched to the beat of her own drum and enchanted the kids in her magical world.  I don’t see her much these days but I can still recall her exceedingly cheerful greeting “Hello friend!”

So, it was an ordinary morning, where my daughter was not really cooperating with the clothes changing process. She wanted to go to school in her pajamas and when I finally cajoled her into wearing something else, she decided to have a fit over the socks that was grazing her pinky! After several visits to the laundry room to take my calming breaths, we finally found a pair of socks that fit her perfectly!

Just before we left, a funny thought struck me. The thought was to make some green tea for my daughter’s teacher. As I was in a hurry, I decided to ignore that request. Then my daughter wanted to visit the lady’s room, so we had to go back to the house. I had a little time to make that green iced tea .

At school and I handed the teacher the green tea and she was visibly shocked! 
She said “ Did you know that today was the day that one anonymous teacher does a good deed for the other ?  I was the anonymous one and my good deed for her was a glass of delicious iced green tea!”

I thought of all the ways we are connected to each other,  with each other. I also thought of how I almost did not make that iced tea, how if we listened, the Universe truly speaks to us in so many  ways. This time again I state the simplicity of the language of the Universe drew me to that distinct awareness  of how life shows us what we need to  know!

Always remember the instinct, the intuition is usually understated,blatancy is not quite its language unless you are extremely stubborn :). I am sure many of you have had incidents like this happen and for me bigger co-incidences have happened but this was so connected, so clearly stitched together  that it stands out in my memory as a beautiful message from the Universe to simply listen to her.

I believe in you and I know you will make breakthroughs, as you have done before. I specialize in helping people make that critical shift from where they are to where they want to be.



Until tomorrow my beautiful readers, mothers, friends and perhaps foes J I invite you to master the art of goal setting and achieving those goals!

As usual if you have any questions or comments I am here to help you!
I am a Life Coach and I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal  leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding  profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
251-609-1251
P.S. sign up for my blog/follow me or go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!
©alivewithadwiti LLC




2 comments:

  1. the shortest distance between 2 points is a straight line.....sometimes it takes all kinds of turns and twist before it meets.

    ReplyDelete