Thursday, May 10, 2012

WHAT IS INSPIRATION ?


 Greetings Inspired Mothers,

Today I want to use your inner, powerful voice of inspiration, to feel the pulse of a collective heart can be overwhelming but concurrently exciting. Inspiration has a distinct energy as it is from spirit, it is potent and quite intoxicating. I believe that motivation is an outcome of inspiration, so motivation without inspiration is like running a movie without the film in it.
 I  see inspiration as having feminine qualities because of its creativity .

 Zen philosophy subscribes to the concept of yin and yang where every aspect of life has a male and a female quality to it. The male is the doer while the female is the creator , while believing this may not be necessary, do know that both qualities in life is essential because without action an idea is nothing, and without an idea the action is null and void.  To strike that balance we need both qualities. So get inspired first, then get motivated which will spur you to action towards success in all walks of your life. 

What is inspiration?

Inspiration is that unrelenting, powerful, feeling inside the depths of your heart, which gives you a very strong idea of what you are capable of in your mind so you can translate it to reality.
Remember to ignite your inspiration by recognizing it.


1. Burning Desire. A quote from the Upanishads "You are what your deep , driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your will. As your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny."   What is your burning desire? I have  perhaps never met anyone who did not have that desire in their hearts. I want to look at you in the spiritual eye right now and call your dreams forward, urge you to claim  them now, for they are yours for a purpose!

2. What is your passion? What would you rather be doing/occupation wise than anything else right now? How can you use it in a way that it serves your purpose of feeling fulfilled?

3. Take a break from TV, books, newspapers anything media related, detoxify for a day or two and listen to the sound of your own voice. Hear her/his powerful and loving expressions in your life.

5. Do some brainstorming sessions with your friends and if you want to explore further join my moms mastermind group! http://www.alivewithadwiti.com/moms-mastermind


What inspires me?
Everyone and Everything !

Inspiration is always connected with spirit, it is  not something that will  disappear because you have buried it deep in the recesses of your mind because you can’t, or you won’t , or you have simply given up. The profound quality of what you are supposed to bring to this Universe will stay with you until you release it from within you. Claim your uniqueness and your greatness in all possible ways beginning today.

To stay constantly connected to your inspiration, just don't think too much!  Take the time to simply feel your inner presence and bond with the spirit of the one that is driving you to your destination.

I would love to know what inspires you so please post some comments!

Until tomorrow mothers, I cannot inspire you, but I will help you find the inspiration within you. Schedule an appointment via e-mailalive@alivewithadwiti.com , read by blog or subscribe to my website to get a free abundance e-course.

I believe in you and I know you will make breakthroughs, as you have done before. I specialize in helping people make that critical shift from where they are to where they want to be.
My writing spot today. Inspiring , it was! 

Until tomorrow my beautiful readers, mothers, friends and perhaps foes J I bless you with Inspired motivation.

As usual if you have any questions or comments I am here to help you!
I am a Life Coach and I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal  leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding  profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
251-609-1251
P.S. sign up for my blog/follow me or go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!
©alivewithadwiti LLC










No comments:

Post a Comment