Friday, May 4, 2012

GOAL SETTING -PART 1


Greetings Mothers,

I have a hectic day today Moms, you know how that goes. Today I am going to briefly touch on Goal setting. I get it, mothers are busy people. So I am going to make this work for you as quickly as possible.

I want you to have goals because that gives you something to look forward to and make you feel accomplished.  This is going to be 5 easy steps, and you follow the five steps you will be able to achieve anything you want, provided you believe in yourself.

The  reason why I feel for Moms is because I am one myself and being torn between the family, the ambition or desire, sometimes the guilt that raises is head and  creates havoc in your psyche and then in your life.

Goal Setting will clarify that chaos. When I was doing a survey with my clients on what is the most fruitful results they have achieved from my services, it was almost a unanimous “clarity”. Clarity is really knowing your destination, to be able to see it without any doubts or hesitations in your mind. It is like getting into a taxi and giving the driver the exact address. If you don’t have the exact address then the driver will be unable to take you to your destination.
So let us start the process of knowing where you want to be in the next year:

1.     First before anything else I want you to visualize what it is you want to happen in the next year. Either mentally, physically, financially and spiritually. It could be  four different things, so make sure you are writing four different goals. Now I want you to write that down in a piece of paper in a positive manner, fold it and put it in an envelope. After that  I want you to place the envelope under your desk or someplace where you will not really look at it often. What we are doing here is creating the subconscious flow of energy without being too stressed about it.
2.    Write down 5 reasons why you want the goal. This is very important step, because this is the juice that will drive your desire.
3.     What resources do you already have that will contribute to getting your outcome? Write down five resources that you can start implementing toward your goal, and start today. Make a commitment and start today. You are welcome to comment and state your goals in my blog. We can all cheer you on.
4.     Break down your goals into monthly mini goals, and those monthly mini-goals to weekly goals and eventually, into everyday micro-mini goals. Every night before you go to bed, make a list of three things you are going to do (action wise)  the next day to contribute towards your fulfillment and success.
5.     Believe in your dreams. Before you go to bed or just as you wake up in the morning visualize the realization of your dreams, don’t worry about the boldness  of it…imagine it enough times, it will seep into your subconscious and that is when you will truly work towards making everything happen.


  
Until tomorrow mothers Set your Goals, I will be back with Goal Setting 2 !
As usual if you have any questions or comments I am here to help you!
I am a Life Coach and I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal  leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding  profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
251-609-1251
P.S. sign up for my blog/follow me or go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!
©alivewithadwiti LLC
6.      


No comments:

Post a Comment