Wednesday, May 2, 2012

OF POETS, WRITERS AND PHILOSOPHERS-MOTHERS MAKE THAT LEAP!


Greetings Mothers,

How are we doing? Today it is raining here, I love how the rain intensifies the color of nature, the grass looks greener, the reflection of the gun metal sky onto the earth somehow gathers me to a place of deep serenity. I find rain to be such a feminine energy. Creative, intuitive and essential in its inherent nature.

My daughter just curled up next to me and looking out the window she said “ Mom, Mother nature is watering her garden.”

I am enjoying this time with my cup of decaffeinated coffee, the echo of falling rain humming in my heart, my daughter has settled down to drawing snow white and getting her lips exactly the way she wanted it.

I believe I have slipped into a timeless moment right now as each flashing moment bursts into infinite awareness.

I feel Emily Bronte, Emily Dickenson and Parahansa Yogananda simultaneously.

If all three were in the same room what message would they give you?  Bear with me here, I am perhaps imagining their worlds colliding into one and creating an energy that would ignite deep desires that everyone has but are afraid to acknowledge, to entice those audacious dreams that you are scared to reel it into reality, to find that deep well of inner peace that would be undisturbed by any outer influences.

Emily Bronte’s book Wuthering Heights is all about love and passion. Mothers, what if I ask you right now to feel your heart and ask yourself what your passion is. What are you hiding from you? What is it that you want to give to the world with gay abandon? Connect with that passion. Passion is the juice of life. Every time I read that book my passion for everything I do heightens and when you are using all your gifts to the best of your capabilities then you feel fulfilled.

Moving into the energy vortex of Emily Dickenson. Her innovation with words and her intensity always gives me a jolt in the dark. Intensity is concentration, it is focus and focus gives you depth and results.
Let me share  with you one of my favorite poems  that she wrote  :

There is another sky

There is another sky,
Ever serene and fair,
And there is another sunshine,
Though it be darkness there;
Never mind faded forests, Austin,
Never mind silent fields -
Here is a little forest,
Whose leaf is ever green;
Here is a brighter garden,
Where not a frost has been;
In its unfading flowers
I hear the bright bee hum:
Prithee, my brother,
Into my garden come!

Everything does not have to be necessarily intense, but courage to be who you are needs that intense energy. Who are you? Will you fade away always hoping to be what you truly are  inside the deep recesses of your heart or will you intensely search the regions of you mind, your heart and your soul to truly know yourself . This may not be about fame, fortune or money, it maybe something that you need to find out for yourself, peel the layers and discover the authentic you and have the courage to stand up and announce to yourself the real you, you do not have to announce to the world because when you recognize yourself the world will recognize you! It is as simple as that.

To amalgamate, to integrate this passion and this intensity in life, the message is clear from Paramahansa Yogananda. His answer is simple- Unconditional love for self and fellow men. 

His saying “In the state of love, no matter what you do, it’s going to be good.”

When a mother is with her child she is in a state of love. I remember when we were little, if we cried for getting a reprimand from our parents, they would promptly say, those are simply blessings from us. It is in fact perception! When you look at it, most parents have the best interest in their hearts.

The love should fill your heart and then this love should translate into your life. Make that shift from wherever you are right now in your heart, make a conscious energetic movement in your mind upwards connecting to the steady flow of energy from the Universe and live your day with divine guidance.



Until tomorrow mother enjoy the company of whoever you choose to be with.
As usual if you have any questions or comments I am here to help you!

I teach moms (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal  leap from where you are to where you want to be from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding  profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!

251-609-1251
P.S. sign up for my blog/follow me or go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!
©alivewithadwiti LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment