Saturday, May 5, 2012

GOAL SETTING PART-2


Greetings Mothers,  

Saturday and we are going to be brief again, because where setting Goals and making things happen are concerned we need to be brief and to the point!
So hopefully you have taken lesson 1 exercise and have implemented it. You know  the old adage of about Real estate is Location, Location, Location? I want to emphasize that the three most important elements of Goal setting is :
1.     Believe 
2.     Believe 
3.     Believe 

I am sure  some of you are wondering what belief is, as abstract as it is and in the labyrinth of social conditioning and layers and layers of already warped sense of who we are, I will give belief to you in 5 clear steps. I do not want to trivialize belief by over simplifying it, neither do I want to complicate and confound it until it is unrecognizable.   

But these are very profound ideas of belief that you can apply in your lives.

1.     Belief is about trusting the Universe/God to lead you the way. This is a very subtle knowing in your heart without question. You believe you love your child, there is no two ways about that right? The belief in your dreams or in your self should be the same way. I would recommend the book “ The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho to understand clearly what I am talking about here.
2.                 Here is an interesting twist. Whatever you believe is true, even when you don’t believe- that is a belief. So think about what you are believing, it is all coming true. If you decide to not believe in yourself or your dreams then the dreams will not believe in you too so watch carefully what you are investing your beliefs in.
3.                    If you have a hard time understanding belief or believing in yourself or your dreams, practice the art of believing in the “now”. When I say believing in the now I mean believing in small goals accomplished. Writing the list of things to do the next day for your ultimate goal and then at accomplishing them, builds on belief. When the big picture in the distant future is overwhelming you, then let go of that big picture, set it free to manifest the way the Universe/God wants it to.
4.                    You simply start taking those incremental steps and accomplishing them one by one. When we were doing some rock climbing training, the first thing the instructors told us as they tied the harness around us and we heard the caribiner clip click , was  “Do not look up or down, just focus on the area you are climbing.. and once you feel the top of the rock, climb up and enjoy the view.” That made a lot of sense to me, as I heard a bunch of other girls screaming while they made their way up, I am sure they we not just looking at the immediate rock “ I wanna go home..” or “ Please..get me out of here!”  We don’t want to have that happen to us right! Just keep believing and focusing in the space you are right now.
5.                    Belief is abstract, so all you can do is step into it. I invite you to step into your belief right now.

Belief is a seed that blossoms into a beautiful flower that adorns the world that need it. 

Until tomorrow mothers Believe !
As usual if you have any questions or comments I am here to help you!
I am a Life Coach and I teach moms and anyone else (also via Skype sessions) to make that internal  leap from where you are to where you want to be in the external world from achieving your most audacious dreams to finding  profound success , fulfillment and inner peace. Check out my testimonials and invest in yourself and let us make that leap forward!!
251-609-1251
P.S. sign up for my blog/follow me or go to my website to get a free abundance e-course. Lots of good feedback on that one! ENJOY!
©alivewithadwiti LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment